Carnival of Pecuniary Delights No. 16: Sweet Sixteen Editionfiled under Published Carnivals, July 16th, 2009 by Penelope Pince
Carnival of Pecuniary Delights No. 16: Sweet Sixteen Edition has been posted at Wise Bread! We had a great turn out with 50 submissions this week. (That’s only second to the First Edition with 68 entries at Pecuniarities which had involved a lot of pre-carnival PR work. ) Anyways, on with the Sweet Sixteen Edition.
- MLR from My Life ROI presents Tax Records You Should Save & For How Long. Some people shred too much. Some people file away too much. Either way, both groups are doing it all wrong! A look at how long we actually need to keep those tax documents filed away for!
- Baker from Man Vs. Debt presents Negotiation Tips For Beginners.
- Ray from Financial Highway presents Calculating Retirement Needs- A Step by Step Guide. Calculating savings and retirement needs can be complicated, here is a step-by-step guide to calculating retirement needs. You can download the FREE excel calculator.
- Olivia from MooMama presents 100 Fun, Frugal Things to Do With the Kids. #28 is my favorite.
- FMF from Free Money Finance presents What I Learned From My Jobs in Graduate School.
Many thanks to Will for a great job hosting and finding such nifty photos to spruce up this edition. Please visit Wise Bread to see the other great entries! It’s worth it, I promise.